Flour Mills Nigeria Trainee Scheme for graduates is a 2-year intensive programme that introduces the trainees to hands-on roles and responsibilities. Training is broad based within our core businesses and functions, and delivered through class work, special projects, web learning, executive mentoring and exposure to business units, operations and functional areas.
The role belongs to Manufacturing & Operations Job Family. Successful candidates can over time progress within Power Plant operations, Production and Technical (Engineering) services across the Group.
DURATION OF TRAINING
It’s a two (2) years intensive training programme.
WHO CAN APPLY?
Applicants for Flour Mills Nigeria Trainee Scheme must:
- Not be more than 28 years old and must have completed NYSC by 31st December 2018.
- Be result oriented and a good team player, with great appetite for fast-paced challenging assignments.
- Possess good communication, organization skills and display initiative.
- Be willing and able to move around Nigeria.
- No work experience is required.
- FMN is an equal employment opportunity company and will under no circumstance request applicants to pay money or give any personal items of monetary value to the company or any agency.
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS SHOULD I POSSESS?
- First degree in Mechanical/Electrical/Production/Chemical Engineering and related courses.
- Minimum of Second Class Honours (Upper Division).
HOW TO APPLY
Application for Flour Mills Nigeria Trainee Scheme for graduates is currently open.