The University of Adelaide Global Citizens Scholarship (International) rewards commencing undergraduate and postgraduate international students who have demonstrated an understanding of, and commitment to, global citizenship.
The scholarship offers a reduction of 15% of the tuition fee for the minimum standard full-time duration of the scholar’s chosen undergraduate or postgraduate degree.
IS SCHOLARSHIP ANNUAL?
The Global Citizens Scholarship is awarded yearly to international students. You are strongly advised to visit this website regularly to see more scholarship opportunities.
Important Information: “Some scholarships require you to first apply to the host university for admission before you can be considered for scholarships. Fortunately, it doesn’t cost any fee to apply for admission as an international student.
If the scholarship eligibility criteria require you to hold an offer of admission from the university and you will be automatically awarded the scholarship”. While few others require you to first be a newly admitted student (fresh student) of the university before being awarded a scholarship, hence the need for you to step up efforts in your quest to study abroad.
Also, ensure you first read the eligibility criteria and application procedure of every scholarship opportunity published on this website carefully before commencing your application because some scholarships don’t necessarily require you to first apply to the host university for admission or be a fresh student as stated earlier.
You are strongly advised to check back on this website regularly for more scholarship opportunities.
Applicants from all countries of the world are eligible to apply for the Global Citizens Scholarship.
WHERE CAN SCHOLARSHIP BE TAKEN?
Scholarships can be taken at University of Adelaide, Australia.
WHO CAN APPLY?
To be considered for the Global Citizens Scholarship, you must:
- Have a University of Adelaide offer of admission (full offer or conditional offer) as a full-fee-paying international student;
- Complete the acceptance process as outlined in your offer of admission before the Scholarship Closing date (see Scholarship Closing Dates below).
Note: Scholarship applicants who are eligible for more than one scholarship offered by the University of Adelaide will only be entitled to receive one scholarship (the highest value scholarship award that they are eligible for).
The following applicants are not eligible to receive these scholarships:
- Current University of Adelaide students who are transferring from one program to another prior to successful completion of their program of study (internal transfers);
- Students who are recipients of a scholarship covering tuition fees awarded by a recognised scholarship awarding body such as a government ministry or department;
- Applicants for Masters by Research or Phd programs.
HOW TO APPLY
- Applicants may apply online by completing the 2019 University of Adelaide Global Citizens Scholarship form.
- Applicants must have received an offer of admission from the University before lodging their scholarship application (applicants with a conditional offer may apply, but will need to accept and meet the conditions of their offer before a scholarship can be confirmed)
- Scholarship recipients will be notified by email within two weeks of finalising their acceptance process.
Note: Scholarship applicants who submit incomplete and/or inaccurate scholarship applications will not be eligible to receive a scholarship.
1st Half 2019 (Semester 1, Trimester 1 & 2)
All applications to study with the University must be lodged by the 31 October 2018.
Eligible applicants will be notified by 07/11/2018.
Eligible applicants must accept their offer by the 30/11/2018.
2nd Half 2019 (Semester 2, Trimester 3)
All applications to study with the University must be lodged by the 30 April 2019.
Eligible applicants will be notified by 07/05/2019.
Eligible applicants must accept their offer by the 31/05/2019.