The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited (Operator of the NNPC/SPDC /TEPNG/AGIP Joint Venture) invites applications from suitably qualified full-time Nigerian students admitted in the 2017/2018 academic session to apply for the SPDC Joint Venture University Scholarships.
The scholarship is paid toward tuition fees.
IS SCHOLARSHIP ANNUAL?
Yes, the SPDC Joint Venture University Scholarships are awarded yearly to Nigerian students. You are strongly advised to visit this website regularly to see more scholarship opportunities.
Citizens of Nigeria only are eligible to apply.
WHERE CAN SCHOLARSHIP BE TAKEN?
Scholarships can be taken at any university where an applicant is currently a student.
WHO CAN APPLY?
The SPDC Joint Venture University Scholarships are in two categories:
- The National Merit Award (NM) and – open to all Nigerians.
- The Areas of Operation Merit Award – open to indigenes of SPDC’s operational areas in Abia, Bayelsa, Delta, Imo and Rivers States.
In addition to the above criteria, eligible applicants must:
- Be Nigerian citizens.
- Be registered full-time undergraduates in an accredited and approved University in Nigeria.
- Be in 200 Level with a minimum CGPA of 2.50.
- Have a minimum of five credits in one sitting, including Mathematics and English, in their Senior School Certificate Examinations.
- Have a minimum of 200 score in UTME.
HOW TO APPLY
- All applicants should have a valid personal email account – for subsequent communication on their applications.
- All applications must be done ONLINE via the application portal below.
- The Paramount Ruler of the Community;and
- The Chairman of the Community Development (CDC) or
- The Chairman of the Executive Council (CEC) orScanned copies of letters of identification, stamped and signed by:
The Community Trust (CT) are also required for applicants for the Operational Area Awards. The letters should be addressed to:
The ER Manager,
Social Performance/Social Investment,
The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited, Port Harcourt.
- Scanned documents must be in JPEG format and must not exceed 200KB.
- For more information or clarification please send an email to email@example.com
- APPLY HERE
- Application is free
- SPDC Joint Venture does not assign ‘Representatives’/‘Agents’ to assist applicants to process applications.
- There will be no selection tests as selection will be based strictly on relative academic performance.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Applications commenced on Tuesday 2nd October 2018. All applications for the The SPDC Joint Venture University Scholarships must be submitted not later than Monday 12th November, 2018.